Terms and Condition
1. The terms and condition apply to the provision of the services detailed in our quotation (services) by Syed Ibrahim R trading as AUDIO CASTLE of no 6/1, 7th street, mosque colony, Maduvinkarai, Guindy, Chennai -32 (WE or US) to the person buying the services (you).
2. You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions when you accept our quotation or from the date of any performance of the services (Whichever happens earlier) and these terms and conditions and our quotation (the contract) are the entire Agreement between us.
3. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on our behalf. These conditions apply to the contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
4. We warrant that we will use reasonable care and skill in our performance of our services which will comply with a quotation, including any specification in all material respects. We can make any changes to the services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement and we will notify you if this is necessary.
5. We warrant that we will use reasonable care and skill in our performance of the Services which will comply with the quotation, induding any specification in all material respects. We can make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, and we will notify you if this is necessary.
6. We will use our reasonable endeavours to complete the performance of the Services within the time agreed or as set out in the quotation; however, time shall not be of the essence in the performance of our obligations.
7. All of these Terms and Conditions apply to the supply of any goods as well as Services unless we specify otherwise.
8. You must obtain any permissions, consents, licences or otherwise that we need and must give us with access to any and all relevant information, materials, properties and any other matters which we need to provide the Services.
9. We are not liable for any delay or failure to provide the Services if this is caused by your failure to comply with the provisions of this section (Your obligations).
10. We will invoice you for payment of the Fees either: a. when we have completed the Services; or b. on the invoice dates set out in the quotation.
11. You must pay the Fees due within 30 days of the date of our invoice or otherwise in accordance with any credit terms agreed between us.
12. Without limiting any other right or remedy we have for statutory interest, if you do not pay within the period set out above, we will charge you interest at the rate of % per annum above the base lending rate of the Bank of England from tune to time on the amount outstanding until payment is received in full. 28. All payments due under these Terms and Conditions must be made in full without any deduction or withholding except as required by law and neither of us can assert any credit, set-off or counterdaim against the other in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part.
13. If you do not pay within the period set out above, we can suspend any further provision of the Services and cancel any future services which have been ordered by, or otherwise arranged with, you.
14. Receipts for payment will be issued by us only at your request. 31. All payments must be made in rupees unless otherwise agreed in writing between us. Sub-Contracting and assignment.
15. If, due to circumstances beyond our control, induding those set out in the dause below (Circumstances beyond a party's control), we have to malce any change in the Services or how they are provided, we will notify you immediately. We will use reasonable endeavours to keep any such changes to a minimum.
16. The Deposit is non-refundable unless we fail to provide the Services and are at fault for such failure (where the failure is not our fault, no refund will be made).
17. We reserve all copyright and any other intellectual property rights which may subsist in any goods supplied in connection with the provision of the Services. We reserve the right to take any appropriate action to restrain or prevent the infringement of such intellectual property rights.
18. Payment to be made within 30 days of the invoice date. Should pay at least 50 % in advance and balance 50 % by the end of the event. Make Cheque payable to Syed Ibrahim R
19. In case of bank transfer , Our bank details are given below
Our bank details :
Name : Syed ibrahim R
Bank : Axis bank
Branch : Nanganallur
Acc no : 913010008480176
IFSC : UTIB0000486
Thank you so much for taking the time to read our Terms and conditions. Thank you so much for doing business with us. Hope to do business with you in future
D11, Paramount Park, Vijaya Nagar
+91 98843 33593